26 minutes ago, Elp said:

I know he reviewed the SVbony sv220, and he said just get it for the price, comparable to the Optolong lextreme. I have the latter so no need for it but would be an option if I didn't. The cheapest I saw it was around 60 for the 1.25 inch version but it's gone back up since, promos come around often.

Yes I have the Svbony 220 one too, and reviewed that also, it is excellent for the money, and comparable to the L-Xtreme…

I also have the Askar C1 & C2 for testing too…

This is his video on the new Chinese branded one, which I also have

Edited by Stuart1971

9 hours ago, Elp said:

I know he reviewed the SVbony sv220, and he said just get it for the price, comparable to the Optolong lextreme. I have the latter so no need for it but would be an option if I didn't. The cheapest I saw it was around 60 for the 1.25 inch version but it's gone back up since, promos come around often.

I've got the 2" sv220.  Not done a huge amount of imaging with it.  I realised it works for OIII for visual and have been using it for that ever since lol.