n.i.n.a can't find my camera

I got nina started up on my laptop connected all the equipment (mount, filter wheel. focuser, weather app)no problem except the camera could not be found by nina. I checked the device manager on my laptop and it shows the camera (atic titan) was connected and using the most upto date driver but nina is unable to find. can anyone help? 

19 minutes ago, Bivanus said:

Mark, did NINA previously detect your camera before the "using the most upto date driver" ? If yes roll back the driver and see how it goes.

Other than that have a look here maybe that ASCOM driver is usefull. Question re: using Atik camera with NINA - Astronomy Software & Computers - Cloudy Nights

I had nina connected to the camera on saturday night no problem, but for some reason nina can't find the camera today

2 minutes ago, mark skelton said:

I had nina connected to the camera on saturday night no problem, but for some reason nina can't find the camera today

Did you click refresh in nina and look at the list again? There might be more than than one camera listed, try both.

Did you change anything like usb sockets? Connection order might matter.

Try a new usb cable too.

Also Check camera is still getting enough power.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, TiffsAndAstro said:

Did you click refresh in nina and look at the list again? There might be more than than one camera listed, try both.

Did you change anything like usb sockets? Connection order might matter.

Try a new usb cable too.

Also Check camera is still getting enough power.

when you say refresh is that the scan for devices? if so the list does show my camera on the list

Edited by mark skelton
add answer
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mark skelton said:

when you say refresh is that the scan for devices? if so the list does show my camera on the list

Usb. It's almost always usb cable.

Except when it's not :)

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...