Rotated my camera before taking flats, any smart ideas?

It's 2am yesterday and I'm doing a meridian flip. Once it's flipped the ASIAir states the camera is rotated 270 degrees. It's 2am and I'm not thinking straight and use its rotation tool to rotate the CCD, forgetting that there's a weird bug with the ASIAir where it misinterprets the rotation now and then. So I rotate the CCD, forever trapping me from doing flats.

Any smart ideas? I can't think of anything I can do in the daytime, best I can think is set up tonight, don't touch the focuser or anything else, don't even polar align, plate solve an image from last night, rotate to match the FoV, then take flats in the dark using the screen of my tablet.

It depends on your F ratio, if it's very fast optics than small dust moths aren't visible (aren't sharp), so matching the FoV may work well enough. Retouching (PS, Affinity Photo, Gimp) also may help. Alternatively, you can try something like synthetic flats. 

How smooth are your flats? If they don't have many (or any) dust bunnies, then you may get away with a new set, or even your old ones.

If you usually have messy flats, I'd suggest chalking it up to experience and just move on...