Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from France (almost)

MuntyPro

Hello stargazers, I'm a newbie, I've just bought myself a Tasco reflector and I'm heading to NW France to do some gazing. Always wanted to take up astronomy, and I've just lost my job at Jaguar Land Rover (shucks!). So heading to our property which has great skies. I'm going to do B&B and short holiday letting, and hope one day to be as good as 'Les Granges' (Olly & Vicky I hope you can call in and teach me a thing or two!)

The chateau is a great place for groups, so if any fellow gazers want to book and bring your own equipment along then please take a look here;

Holiday rentals around the World - holiday rentals direct from owner

Regards,

Matthew.

:)

Thanks for the warm welcome to SGL from everyone! It's good to feel wanted, hopefully looking to the heavens will find me a new job.

I'm pragmatic and see this as an opportunity to take time out from the rat race.

Humble newbie, Matthew :)

Welcome to the Forum Matthew. Redundancy is not a pleasant end to a career, but I love the B&B project, and the property looks absolutely brilliant. We have tentatively talked about a Star Party in France, but difficult to figure the logistics of such a venture.

I hope it's a huge success for you.

Ron.:)

Hi Matthew, a warm welcome to SGL from me. Sorry to hear about the job, although as Carol said, you sound perfect for the B&B business :) Best of luck with it all, hope you enjoy your time at SGL - we are a helpful and friendly bunch :D

Best,

Amanda

Archived