Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M63 with the Borg 77ED Can/ could do better

moocher

Hello,

Took this a few weeks ago but only just around to having a play with the "data". Yet again only Luminance on this occassion. Never imaged this galaxy before but i`ll go back at some point for more subs....RGB etc

17 x 10 mins with Borg 77ed and ART285. Guided via Guidemaster with 66SD and QHY5. Captured with Maxim, flats/ dark subtracted. Post processing with PS CS3. Not overly impressed tbh but i thought i`d post it anyway. Need to learn Layer masking me thinks.....:icon_rolleyes:

Ta for looking

Alan cheesy.gif

post-16297-133877371391_thumb.jpg

There's nothing wrong with that Al,

It's not really the best object for scopes like your Borg or my little 66SD either for that matter as I found out.

Keep em coming m8.

Thanks Roy, it is a bit on the small side!!!! I`ve got the OMC and .55x reducer (1100mm @f7.7) for the smaller stuff . Going to give it a whirl soon but i`m having loads of fun with this Borg atm!!!!!

Alan:)

Archived