Dwarf 3 smart telescope

On 22/09/2024 at 16:23, tomato said:

It may not be here for my trip to Crete but never mind, the Long Mynd is easier to get to and the 16” TT will be able to make the trip as well.😉

This is not the news I was hoping to see on the dwarflabs website. If the FLO deliveries follow the same timeline then I'm looking at December @Tomatobro

image.png.027d332232b1cc25ea6ab0917f84c2b2.png

• Sad 1

I ordered mine on day 1 (30th May) and Dwarflab have confirmed via email to me that it will not be shipping until mid November as per the latest general email update.  Very disappointing given that only 3 days earlier they had confirmed via email that it would be shipping in September, and that I have a star party at the end of October that I now won't have it for :( 

It definitely seems like they have identified a problem which has caused them to stop production/shipments while they solve it, and I would rather that than have a unit with a known problem that either has to be sent back or just isn't as good as it could be.