SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

RDF for WO frac

I have an original WO RDF already and have just acquired a second WO frac. I had the idea that I'd just buy another WO RDF foot and swap the finder across when I needed to.

I've just found out that the foot isn't available on it's own and that I'd have to buy the upright piece that the finder clamps on to as well - for almost as much as I paid for the complete WO finder.

What are other people using on their WO 'scopes? I'd be happy with any decent RDF as long as it fits the single screw mounting and is under £30.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

Ian

Thanks for the replies guys,

Tony - interesting thread, I should have searched the forum first ;)

John - that looks just the ticket, I think I'll bite the bullet and order from them.

I bought my finder at Kielder and got a fantastic deal, with hindsight I should have bought an extra foot :icon_rolleyes:

Cheers,

Ian

Ian,

Theres one up on AstroBuySell for £25 at the moment Ian. I have the same model and it pretty good for the money, solidly built the only negative I've found is that the intensity dial is a little stiff.

Gaz

Thanks John, I just ordered one :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks Gaz - I did see the one on AB&S but couldn't see whether it came with a foot. I know what you mean about the intensity dial the WO one is the same - it's a bit bright even on its lowest setting so it stays there anyway.

Cheers Karlo - PM replied to.

Thanks again everyone,

Ian

Archived