Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL5

Yep, SGL5 is now being planned!!

The dates will be 15th - 18th April 2010 and again will be at Lucksall in Herefordshire.

This thread is mainly to give us an indication of numbers, and to give you a chance to book your holidays at work or make the necessary arrangements. There is no commitment at this stage.

We will be looking to block book a large section of the park again to accommodate as many people as possible.

As before, we'd especially welcome newcomers to the hobby, but we'd be delighted to see old hands as well :icon_rolleyes:

Look forward to seeing you there

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm defo up for this one....Will make sure the family comes this time...;)

"....By the power of grayskull,......"

:icon_rolleyes::D:DI always wanted that castle, mumsy and dadsy always said it was too expensive!!! I've been scarred for life!:):D:D

Stef

I'd definately like to come and hopefully for more than just the 1 night this time.

I may try and bring the caravan this time so put me down for an electric pitch for the friday and saturday nights please.

Thanks

John

Archived