SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Making Every Photon Count by Steve Richards

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This book has become my bible, I can't put it down. So easy to understand. I cannot say in strong enough terms how important it is to read this before buying any astrophotography gear!

Thankyou Steve

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Got my order in, can't wait to make a start. My photos need all the help they can get at the moment.

Steve, I'm sure you've heard it all before, but even before I receive my copy, let me say thanks for all the work and effort you've put in to making such a resource available!

Cheers

Stevp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finished this recently, dont know why it wasnt my first purchase, I would have saved lots of money in the long run instead I had to sell all my gear to get set up properly for astro photography! READ THIS FIRST I cant stress enough. :)

• 2 months later...

ordered this from flo, this is my first purchase for anything towards astrophotography, hopefully this will give me a proper idea of what im getting myself into lol, cant wait for it to arrive :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought this book after all the glowing recommendations and I have to say as I work my way throught it, it's a gold mine of information.

The only problem is it really makes me want to get into AP and my wallet is now trembling with fear !

• 4 weeks later...

The book does not have an ISBN number. Do you need an ISBN number for the purposes of ordering a copy?

Yeah I was going to try and use some book vouchers and order it from waterstones. If not then no worries I'll use the link above.

Thanks

Matt

• 3 months later...

Archived