SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Doing the Lulu....

RichieJarvis

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent pictures Richie! You captured that part of the evening so well! :icon_rolleyes:

Even the ducks are at it !!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! ;) Those ducks got in everywhere!

Lulu - love your new avatar - very fetching!

Sarah

As for next year... the old lime green faithful will have to be there...but I'd love something in raspberry mohair...or maybe with a killer whale on top.:icon_rolleyes:

Like this?

Whale Hat Great for Fancy Dress BNWT Bargain Price. on eBay, also, Unisex Fancy Dress, Fancy Dress, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 27-May-09 18:53:47 BST)

Lulu, you did a great job selling Dudley to us at SGL4. Have you considered a position with the Dudley Tourism Board?

With your new hat you have an extra head start.

[ATTACH]21796[/ATTACH]

How flattering - and a great idea!

"COME TO COW PIE CITY - WHERE BLACK PUDDING ISN'T A DIRTY WORD!"

Dudley represents the cutting edge of surreal entertainment. Mad O'Rourkes Black Country pubs sell cow pies with a whole baked potato in the middle of them (and bits of cow). They also have a beer bus for the ultimate in pub crawls (with an on board bar). So you can stagger from the castle to the zoo to the Black Country Museum and go legging the barge in the Dudley tunnel, without ever being far from your brew. Then at night, you can go up the Waterfront and sample the delightful local chavettes (gas fire tan legs are a must!).

NO NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN BLUE POP - WE HAVE PLENTY!!;):):)

(There - do you think the Dudley Tourist Board will slip me a fiver for that?):icon_rolleyes:

It's what happens to you in Dudley if you drink too much blue pop...

You are really selling Dudley to us now! You should be paid more than a fiver by the Dudley Tourist Board for all your efforts. I will book a holiday there as soon as I can get the time off work!!!:icon_rolleyes:

Sarah

You would be most welcome! I've got a spare room. :icon_rolleyes:

"Dudley - the destination for the adventurous tourist with an open mind and a strong stomach."

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that FLO should start to sell these little green hats.... at least then it would make it easier for SGL members to meet up at Astro-events, without the need to try to recognise people from small Avatar pictures (where available). The secret clan 'uniform'.

All the best... maybe I ought to make an Avatar

PEterW

• 2 weeks later...

Got into the safe at work last night to get out the pay slips and happened to notice that it's a 'Dudley'! And it's got a castle on the logo! Going to look closer today to see if there's a killer whale in the moat.....

Dana

you know i was wondering about all the avatars with those hats!

Will you be taking it to SGL 5?

Must be formal SGL uniform lol

Oh well, be warned i am attending a collectomania this sunday, and i have a picard tunic, i shall have to get piccied with my new cammie, and upload that hehehehe

Archived