Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lucksall part 2

Tentative feeler.......

After the recent SGL4 at Lucksall I am sort of contemplating another visit there on the Fri to Sun 22nd May to 31st May, 2 or 3 nights??

New moon, sunset 21.10hrs ie about half hour later than SGL4.

Anyone interested?

Pizza

Peter

If you decide to go send me a message and I will pop over. I imagine Alex (M110) might come over as well. You never know you might get to use the Ethos this time!!

mark

Will do, will be a last minute descision on my part but I will PM you if I go, bought loads of new camping gear for SGL4 and Salisbury I would like to give it a good run for the money.

I think thats the end of may bank holiday weekend?

I haven't booked anything up myself yet but may also be willing to join you guys for the fri,sat and sun evenings.

Cheers

Neil

Monday 25th is definately the bank hol so if I were to come along I would arrive on the friday 22nd early evening until monday morning.

Any news Adamsp123 if you will be going for sure, I'm thinking of booking up for it within the next week to make sure we can get a decent pitch near the rally field again??

Looks like I should have a new mount before then and hopefully claire will have a new Dob aswell.

Cheers

Neil

Monday 25th is definately the bank hol so if I were to come along I would arrive on the friday 22nd early evening until monday morning.

Any news Adamsp123 if you will be going for sure, I'm thinking of booking up for it within the next week to make sure we can get a decent pitch near the rally field again??

Looks like I should have a new mount before then and hopefully claire will have a new Dob aswell.

Cheers

Neil

I was going to contact the site soon to find the lie of the land ie spare spaces in the far field, but I was going to book nearer the date after seeing how the weather looks, but I will contact you soon and post here when I get some more info

Pizza Pete

Oo been buying have we?? :)

Unfortunately I'll be working on the saturday so I'll only be able to come down sat + sun nights...

Alex

Sorry folks, I phoned the campsite today and they are fully booked for that weekend! Damn I was looking forward to going there again if the weather was nice.

Obviously a very popular site, Oh well maybe later on in the year, post Salisbury??

Pizza Pete

Sorry folks, I phoned the campsite today and they are fully booked for that weekend! Damn I was looking forward to going there again if the weather was nice.

Obviously a very popular site, Oh well maybe later on in the year, post Salisbury??

Pizza Pete

As regular caravanners we often find that good sites like this get fully booked around bank and school holidays - and with the recession I reckon that camping and caravanning will be even more popular for budget family holidays.

The following week it will probably be practically empty !.

John

Archived