SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Last night

macipod

Hi,

Just got back from an extra night, the sky was clear but much colder than Saturday much quieter as well missed the company of all you guys down the C6 corner !! (Richard Sarah Luke)

just a few pics of a beautiful one day old moon and mercury.

Thanks

Luke

ps. got soaked putting the tent away this morning

post-15534-133877368857_thumb.jpg

post-15534-133877368865_thumb.jpg

post-15534-133877368872_thumb.jpg

post-15534-13387736888_thumb.jpg

post-15534-133877368886_thumb.jpg

Lovely pics Luke. Good to hear you had clear skies again last night, although I'm a little jealous that we didn't get an extra night there too! My only consolation is that we didn't get soaked packing up the tent a day earlier! :) Looking forward to a C6 reunion next time around!

Sarah

Luke

It was clear in Hereford last night. I wish I knew that you stayed at the site for an extra night because I would have come over. It was great to meet you and the other C6s at the top end. If you decide to camp at Lucksall again this year drop me a PM and I pop over. Whatever happens hope to see you at SGL5.

Regards

Mark

Luke

It was clear in Hereford last night. I wish I knew that you stayed at the site for an extra night because I would have come over. It was great to meet you and the other C6s at the top end. If you decide to camp at Lucksall again this year drop me a PM and I pop over. Whatever happens hope to see you at SGL5.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

I had a great night ,if i do come over which i probably will, i will PM you. Thanks for your help and advise.

Luke

Glad to hear you got a clear night, Luke, and that you kept the C6 flag flying! And you definately have one of the coolest power tanks on the market!

Nice pics and I love the colours in the first pic!

Cheers,

Luke

Hi Luke

Sounds great and the images are beautiful.

Great to meet you.

I learned a lot in C6 alley and after having a look through Luke and Sarah's Baader Hyperions, I've ordered one myself.

And a WO 2" diagonal.

So I'm in trouble at home. :)

Looking forward to the C6 reunion. :)

Richard

Archived