Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

Jamie

Some SGL4 pics

Great pics Jamie. Wish I was still there, as it looks clear again tonight. I think Luke actually is staying another night....

Thanks for the photos Jamie. The picture of me with beer in one hand and the telescope in the other is what you call 'satisfaction'.

Mark

Wonderful photo's gets me itching for SGL5

As well as the skies, companionship and astronomy, it looks like a lovely area of the country too. Huge knockers by the way, I assume that is a modification to a standard Meade mount?

As well as the skies, companionship and astronomy, it looks like a lovely area of the country too. Huge knockers by the way, I assume that is a modification to a standard Meade mount?

Hi

Yep it's a standard LX10 fork mount modified to do the job at hand on an LX200 tripod.... Cool eh??

Am I being blind but I can't find the thread for SGL5...

You are not going blind, there isnt an SGL5 thread yet....

Hey Jamie I noticed you appeared more times than anyone else in those photo's. Sporting both the chic but rugged daytime astronomy gear, followed by the modest yet exciting artic cat burglar 3 piece :):D:D:D