SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi All

Scuba

Hi one and all.

I'm just getting back into the hobby after several years bad health with zero observing. Un mothballing the SCT wasn't too bad but the LXD75s joints seem a little stiff. A bit like mine I suppose.

To enable a quick and easy setup I've also bought a much smaller, lighter GEM. Goes well with the Williams 80mm.

I'm a retired fireman who has always loved the night sky, so I'm really excited to be getting back into the saddle.

Having always ended back at this forum when "surfing" I decided to join. I'll probably be "taking" knowledge more than "imparting" but participating is what I'm aiming for.

Happy to be here.

Dave.

Thanks all.

It always warmed my heart how friendly as well as knowledgeable the folks on here are.

Yes Glennbech .Beautifully finished scopes the Williams. It never ceases to amaze me what an 80mm aperture can pull in.

Thanks again everyone.

Dave.

Archived