SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sciences Greatest Mysteries

Sunshine

Just recently I have discovered this BBC production and I am absolutely smitten with it, has anyone seen it? I need to know how I can own this series but I cannot find it for sale on dvd ans such. It is such an engrossing series and I simply must have it, I would like to know where I can stream it as I can only catch one every so often on television but I have already missed several episodes.

Edited by Sunshine

Actually, just searched and couldn't find it. However, it does seem to be available on BBC Select, which looks like you have to pay for.

Not seen it, but it looks interesting.

gaj

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gajjer said:

Actually, just searched and couldn't find it. However, it does seem to be available on BBC Select, which looks like you have to pay for.

Not seen it, but it looks interesting.

gaj

It is a great series, i will look into BBC select, maybe it is available in Canada and if not I will try changing my VPN location and pay for a subscription if i have to.

update: just looked into the BBC select app on my firestick and saw a variety of programs and documentaries but this one is nowhere to be found! Arghh.

Edited by Sunshine