Narrowband

Video Guide to Live Stacking Software & Computers for EEVA

curtisca17

I am at it again as I posted the 3rd installment of the video tutorial series I call "6 Essential Tools for EAA (or EEVA if you like)".  This one covers Live Stacking SW and Computers.  You can find it on my channel here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRk2wsrOnNM    If you have not seen the previous two installments in this series there are links to them in this video.  I always appreciate feedback so that I can improve upon these things as I go.  I encourage anyone wanting to get into EEVA to take a look at the entire series.  Often we already have most of the equipment we need and where we are missing something we don't have to spend a fortune to get going.

Best Regards,

Curtis

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, Peter.  Yes, EAA or EEVA surprises folks as to what it can do compared to visual with a telescope an EP.   As for the scope I had to downsize from my C14 as it was too heavy for travel and I had to sell  it to purchase the C11.  Almost half the weight but a lot less aperture.  I do some astrophotography which justified the mount.

Best Regards,

Curtis