Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Optrep of Selsey Bino repairs/ cleaning.

Chaz2b

I have just bought back a pair of Apogee 88 binoculars which I previously had in 2018 and sold in 2019. 
Thing is fungus has crept in, one of the dew shields is loose and it’s in a good need of proffesional TLC! Hence Optrep of Selsey.

Their site shows good feedback from many satisfied customers over the years but has anyone on here used them? If yes how was the work? Up to the standard you expected? And was the price reasonable or pricey?

I want to send these Apogees to them in hope they will perform some magic on them, even in the state they’re now in I get good views, just not great views which I’m sure they are capable of giving.

chaz

IMG_2311.jpeg

Yes!  Tony serviced my 28x110 Helios bins last month  and my 15x70 Apollo's at Xmas, which I will be putting up for sale shortly, call him, he doesn't really do emails he's old school, and very busy with Zeiss bins as he's the preferred Zeiss optical engineer.

Don't let that put you off price-wise, he's VERY reasonable.

He will be very busy due to the twitching season..

• Thanks 2