Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

OSC Venus May 7th

Cloud cleared for a few mins when Venus was in the low 20s. I was experimenting with the 2x ultima and ext tube plus ADC which produced f18 when fully extended with the QHY585 so should be able to hit f15 with the cam fully inserted.

2023-05-07-2032_8-sjg-l-ven_lapl5_ap14reganaly.png.05ef5358b143dbd617f78f254f6c3a51.png

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Kon said:

Very nice. I was out yesterday afternoon and transparency was awful so I gave up very quickly.

Thanks Kostas, the cloud rolled back in before I could try UV.  I've ordered the QHY5-iii-462m so will hopefully have it by the end of the month.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Thanks Kostas, the cloud rolled back in before I could try UV.  I've ordered the QHY5-iii-462m so will hopefully have it by the end of the month.

Very exciting to see your results with the 462m. As you know, its zwo equivalent has given me fantastic results.

23 minutes ago, Kon said:

Very exciting to see your results with the 462m. As you know, its zwo equivalent has given me fantastic results.

Your outstanding results have certainly influenced my purchasing decisions. 😉

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Your outstanding results have certainly influenced my purchasing decisions. 😉

My apologies to your pocket 🤣...but well worth it.

• Like 1