Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M106 Borg 77ed

moocher

Hello,

Managed a reasonably trouble free 80 mins worth of Luminance on M106 on the 13th April. This was after my 90 mins of drift aligning!!!! whistle.gif

Anyway it did the trick, very few DEC corrections just need to sort my PE..... Ok then on to the details...

Borg 77ED ART285 8x10 mins Luminance. Guided via Guidemaster with the 66sd and QHY5. Captured using Maxim. Dark/ flat subtracted. Post processing in PS CS3.

Ta for looking

Alan cheesy.gif

post-16297-133877366749_thumb.jpg

great image alan :)

why don't you post some pictures of the light box now we know it works, It was so easy and cheap to make and if it solves flat ploblems for members without spending lots of dosh then it cant be to bad :)

you could post a picture of a combined flat as well

Nice Alan, that outer region is very faint, but its come through nicely on that, rather more than it did on my 2.75 hrs attempt.

Plans to add colour? It's a beauty this one, with rich brown dust and pale turquoisey green regions with a yellow core.

Archived