Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M81 and M82+IFN - 35h OSC - Reprocess

ONIKKINEN

Yes, I prefer your latest version too. The previous one, to me, looked like a picture of IFN in which lurked a couple of galaxies struggling to make themselves seen. 😊

Personally I would still bring the IFN down more so that it's just a noticeable variation in the background, seen when you examine the image more closely, with the galaxies being the main subject and significantly brighter. 🙂

Alan

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, symmetal said:

Yes, I prefer your latest version too. The previous one, to me, looked like a picture of IFN in which lurked a couple of galaxies struggling to make themselves seen. 😊

Personally I would still bring the IFN down more so that it's just a noticeable variation in the background, seen when you examine the image more closely, with the galaxies being the main subject and significantly brighter. 🙂

Alan

You are probably right with the IFN being too prominent in the background. I am desperately trying to make it observable, but probably some of it should not be so (at least so strongly).