Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Aurora imaged in North Cornwall 23-4-23

Just got round to processing a quick timelapse of the best of the Aurora from Delabole North Cornwall, taken 23-4-23.

Imagied with Canon 600D 14 sec exposures 6400 iso. The best of the night stacked into a timelapse. 

I even spotted a meteor in one of the images and posted it here. 

It was mesmerising to view these images on my dslr screen and I could make our the pinks, purples and greens in the sky though the camera more sensitive. Shame about the clouds here last night, only giving me peeks at the show. 

Aurora-23-4-23-Meteor.jpg

Aurora-23-4-23-Rays-01.jpeg

Edited by AstroNebulee
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, Alan White said:

Wow, another lucky observer.
Thanks for sharing the images and time lapse, enjoyed it.

Thank you. You're very welcome. It was very humbling to actually be there and see it. 

1 hour ago, FenlandPaul said:

Lee I am so SO chuffed you captured this.  🤩

Can I just remind you of an exchange we had a few days ago?!  🤣 Looks like your wish was granted. 

Thank you so much Paul. Yes it was only a couple of days when we said about being amazing to actually see the Aurora and funnily enough I did think about exchange whilst is was up in the field imaging and watching the show. Thank you for being an inspiration. 

Cheers 

Lee 

• Like 1