SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

South of france anyone?

Hi guys

Last year I had the pleasure of a trip to the south of france - where I was amazed by an incredible dark sky site, with friendly locals... Im going again this year - hopefully armed with a big dob (thank you Garry) ... here is a link to the event.... I will review and leave pics after....

https://www.nuits-causse-noir.fr/

Alex

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All my plans have been scuppered. A good friend has decided to have his wedding. Two friends from the UK are coming over to sponge a free holiday and my wife gave me “that” look.

I did some digging through the dark and muddled place that is my memory and after three days I worked out it is wedding anniversary.

So I can’t go, and I have to buy her a present! So that’s the money for the Badder Swan filter gone!!!! I would say I will go next year but I have been told wedding anniversaries happen every year without fail so it just got even worse.

After 22 years you would think I would know this by now.

Marvin

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, knobby said:

We're all jealous 😂

Hope it stays clear for you 🙏

You wouldn't of been jealous today when we got tha car wedged in a multistorey car park because of the roof box. Think chevy chase in European vacation 🤣

Seen lots last night. Will report soon 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, faulksy said:

You wouldn't of been jealous today when we got tha car wedged in a multistorey car park because of the roof box. Think chevy chase in European vacation 🤣

Big Ben....Parliament...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, faulksy said:

Oh no, hope you're ok !