SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What is your favourite object in the universe (Planets, black holes ect (also dont use anything on earth coz earth boring. ))

VirgoCluster25

Hello, i wanted to start a conversation and what better way to do it then talking about the things your most interested in and different facts to link on to other knowledge. Also dont say planets or astroids are you favourite object give me certain names. 

Personaly to start of i have been interested in galaxy clusters for there enormous sizes. Virgo cluster is my favourite of which is a cluster with mroe than 2,000 galaxies and it is a whopping 5 million light years in diamiter. to compare with the observable universe is 93 billion light years in diamiter meaning the virgo cluster in diamiter takes up 0.005% of the universe in diamiter. Also heres an interesting topic. What do you think will happen to earth when the milky way colides with andromina?