Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

SteveL

Stargazers Lounge April 2009 Spring Mugshots :)

Hi all

In order to help attendees to SGL4 recognise each other, I have knocked up a webpage that contains the details of the people that I know of who are attending, first names, and which days they are staying. This can be printed out the day before SGL4 and taken with you so you can put names to faces.

If you wish to have an image of yourself added to this page, either post it here in this thread, or PM me, and I will add it to the page ASAP.

Also, if you are attending but your name is not on that list, please let me know. The information I have is from the people who have paid (via Daz), or the people who said they wanted the chilli, so anyone who is someone elses "+1" shouldnt be alarmed if they are not on this list!

>> SGL4 Mugshots page <<

Me too Steve (minus beard), plus Amanda (Galathea) and the hound.

Cheers

Rob

post-14403-133877365964_thumb.jpg

Rob - Ah... just found the old image of you and Amanda (plus the hound with no name!). I have used that, but if you prefer the one you just posted, I can swap it over quickly.

No Steve, the old image with the hound Nelson will be a better one I reckon.

Cheers

Rob

You could use either of my avatar thingies...

I was thinking of something a little larger, something that be used to actually recognise you thats maybe bigger than a postage stamp :)

Here are our mugshots Steve...

Mike (Mr Helen) - Friday to Sunday

Helen (Thursday to Sunday)

Jean (Friend of Helen and Mike) Thursday to... (depends on weather!!) seen with our tent 'The Moonlander'

post-13020-13387736658_thumb.jpg

post-13020-133877366587_thumb.jpg

post-13020-133877366595_thumb.jpg

Ooooh! I'm glad I know what you look like, now Helen, because I need to find you!

This is me (although the hair changes a lot...)

post-15346-133877366601_thumb.jpg

Sorry, but this is the most up to date piccy, that I have.

Even this was taken back in Dec 2007, and nobody has taken a picture of Dad/Granddad since then ;):)

The hat is hiding the silvery grey hair, and keeps the hot sun off the thinning bit on top :)

Dave

post-13389-133877366609_thumb.jpg

What days you coming, Dave? Your not on the list of names I have, you on a day visit or somebody elses "+1" ?

Dave's in caravan on the main field rather than the rally field I think Steve.

Helen

What days you coming, Dave? Your not on the list of names I have, you on a day visit or somebody elses "+1" ?

A 430 mile return trip day visit :)

Naah, I think I'll stay a while Steve :)

Hope to arrive on Thursday, then staying at least until Sunday, or maybe longer if the weather is good.

My caravan will be on pitch 28, which is right next to the entrance to the rally field.

Dave

Edited by centroid

I thought we had something like 40 pitches booked, excluding others like me, who are not on the rally field, yet we only have 10 pitches worth of piccys posted here. :)

Don't be shy :)

Dave

We do have images for ~20 pitches on the web page >> HERE <<, but still a lot of empty spaces for mugshots :)