Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sun 2023-03-16 Lunt 40 Ha + WL

Johan L

That Lunt 40 was a great scope mounted on my SW Solar Quest mount with HelioFind, it tracked perfectly, very easy to use, great views as can be seen, lI sold it a couple months ago and bought the Lunt LS50 only because I want to try the Pressure Tuning.

• Like 1

• Johan L changed the title to Sun 2023-03-16 Lunt 40 Ha + WL
9 hours ago, Dave Smith said:

Very nice. Did you mean 16th?

Dave

Thanks! Yes I meant the 16th 😄

7 hours ago, LDW1 said:

That Lunt 40 was a great scope mounted on my SW Solar Quest mount with HelioFind, it tracked perfectly, very easy to use, great views as can be seen, lI sold it a couple months ago and bought the Lunt LS50 only because I want to try the Pressure Tuning.

Yes Im happy with it. Did the pressure tuning improve things compared to tilt tuning?

1 hour ago, Johan L said:

Thanks! Yes I meant the 16th 😄

Yes Im happy with it. Did the pressure tuning improve things compared to tilt tuning?

The day time weather has been so bad the last couple of months that I have yet to give it a go, on the odd bright days it has been cold, windy, subzero temps well in the minus figures.  Can u believe it !

• Like 1