Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Visit to Starbase Tokyo, Akihabara - Tak Heaven!

badhex

9 minutes ago, badhex said:

Haven't you ever heard of counting Taks to get to sleep? 

Nah. For some reason someone slips in one with a Tak green livery among the baby blues every now and then. It wakes me up with a start. Not that I have anything against that livery as two of my FS 60s and my FS 102 are in Tak green. 

The other night, I saw one with a right angle finder. That was the rest of the night gone.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, JeremyS said:

Nah. For some reason someone slips in one with a Tak green livery among the baby blues every now and then. It wakes me up with a start. Not that I have anything against that livery as two of my FS 60s and my FS 102 are in Tak green. 

The other night, I saw one with a right angle finder. That was the rest of the night gone.

Wait till you dream about a TSA150 with a stock MA10mm in the eyepiece holder 😂

Edited by badhex
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeremyS said:

That red NoH CT-30 mount holding the 100mm bins looks neat. Very compact. But no SLO-Mo’s

Maybe the fine folks at Rowan will do you a custom order AZ75 in Tak blue with slow-mos AND a handle

Edited by badhex
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeremyS said:

....The other night, I saw one with a right angle finder. That was the rest of the night gone.

That might have been mine - sorry Jeremy 😬

It has a black focuser and finder mount as well but at least I can blame Tak for that !

• Haha 2