Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Scopetronix Maxview 40 parfocal eyepiece

CeeDee47

I have just receiced one of these devices f.o.c. with a Sony W1 37mm adapter to fit an elderly Sony DSC-W7 digital camera. As this camera is well and truly out of production and I can't seem to find another  even on Fleebay, does any kind soul know where adapters for popular cameras can be purchased for this eyepiece?  If so what small (non-DSLR)  would you advise?  Is there any adapter available for the ZWO series of small video cams?

From what I've read online, it has a T2 thread on top if it is the 1.25" version.  The Maxview II version seems to have a 58mm thread on top.  You weren't specific about which version you bought.  I think both are hidden by the thread-on eye cup adapter.

You would need to find the appropriate step rings to get from there to whatever lens thread exists on your camera lens.