Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Starry Night 8 - cannot get it to show labels!

blinky

I cannot for the life of me get Starry Night to show the labels for objects!  Ive found an article that said to go to options, deep sky, show labels which I have done but as you can see from the screenshot it wont show the Leo Triplet, what do I need to do?

image.png

2 hours ago, blinky said:

I cannot for the life of me get Starry Night to show the labels for objects!  Ive found an article that said to go to options, deep sky, show labels which I have done but as you can see from the screenshot it wont show the Leo Triplet, what do I need to do?

image.png

I have Starry Night Pro. If you hover your cursor to the right of Deep Sky you should see a slider you can set. However if you zoom in closer to an area you should see the labels appear. If you set the slider fully to the right to shiw maximum percentage you should see them appear when zoomed in closer to areas.

2231E43C-929A-4A7D-994F-52F49D799906.thumb.jpeg.baa88812851d2a7f0a5e024f4b20ad5e.jpeg

Edited by Knighty2112