SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Large bulb blower

AlcorAlly

I have used Giotos Blowers for years on camera kit cleaning, stand up to carrying all the time in a camera rucksack and soild.
I use the plural not because they are wearing out, I amd Mrs W both have them.

I am sure the cost you are showing on the Big A is rather highe, I am sure we paid far, far less.

that’s what i mean about the amazon dimensions being impossible to fathom- i think they are the package dimensions. 30cm tall would be ridiculously huge! I think they’re both 7.5” tall inc nozzle. The Giottos website doesn’t seem to work so hard to confirm. the black is model number 1900, the red 1903. They’re both described as “large”

Mark

all i can find is that they make 3 sizes- small, med, large.

The large is 7.5” tall x 2.4” diameter with a 2.25” nozzle. Model AA1900

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/259157-REG/Giottos_AA1900_Rocket_Air_Blower.html

the medium is 6.6” tall x 2.1” dia with a 2.25” nozzle. Model AA1910

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/318545-REG/Giottos_AA1910_Rocket_Air_Blower.html

Mark

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markse68 said:

30cm tall would be ridiculously huge! I think they’re both 7.5” tall inc nozzle.

Thank you Mark, maybe you're right. Although 30cm isn't that ridiculus if you take the feet into account.

I just wanted a bigger size to what I already have but the 7.5” version is barely bigger.

Oh well, maybe I should just be content with what have!

Thanks anyway for looking it up and checking for me :)