Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New here Orion nebula

mirrorgirl1980

14 hours ago, mirrorgirl1980 said:

Hi there 

Hope you welcome me to your forum i have been doing imaging for six years my camera is 183mc and my telescope and mount is wo 71 GT and eqm 35pro, heres a image of Orion nebula six hours in total good night half a moon, thanks guys here it is:

52703819795_ce7596732a_o.jpg

Hi @mirrorgirl1980 that's a very impressive M42! I'm a multi-year visual observer, but only recently started astro-imaging. May I ask, did you colour map the data to your own liking/preferences? Also, is it a narrowband image, or osc and natural colours changed/mapped in processing? It's gorgeous! 

• Like 1

On 26/02/2023 at 13:56, wesdon1 said:

Hi @mirrorgirl1980 that's a very impressive M42! I'm a multi-year visual observer, but only recently started astro-imaging. May I ask, did you colour map the data to your own liking/preferences? Also, is it a narrowband image, or osc and natural colours changed/mapped in processing? It's gorgeous! 

YES IT IS NARROWBAND BUT I CHANGED THE COLOURS IN LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP THANKS FOR REPLY

• Thanks 1