Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL4 - For sale/trade/wanted

Helen

Do you mean have an Items for sale table where anyone with something they no longer need can put a price on it and place it on the table. Or do you mean start a thread for attendees to state they have an Item to sell, and anyone wishing to buy it could say so. the deal to be completed at the Star Party..

Ron.:)

Either or both Ron. As Mike says we could call it the 'it seemed like a good idea at the time' table!

I've got an AZRok mount that I thought I might take along. It was going to go in the Obs before I decided on a fixed pier instead... Its far too heavy to post, but it would be good to get rid of it.

Helen

Great Idea Helen.

The 'Astroboot' at Kelling Heath is always a great success. I've picked a few great bargains over the last couple of years and have sold a few surplus items as well.

I may be bringing along a 2" 30mm ultrawide angle (80 degree) eyepiece to sell.

I was thinking about selling my LX90 LNT 10" SCT and a few bits and bobs. If anyone is interested I can bring it along.

Regards

Kevin

Ayone wanting a setup like this, has a great opportunity to save a wad of notes on carriage costs. Kevin.

Ron.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived