Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Apologies for the downtime

The forum probably disappeared for you for a little while earlier today - the forum was still online but a dns issue caused it to not be visible for people.

This has been fixed now and shouldn't happen again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Grant

Thank you for the feedback! :)

Now things have settled down, there are some additional features that we would either like to introduce or - they are already activated but we need to encourage people to use them by putting up some little tutorials and stuff. That way we can get the most out of the new platform.

Cheers,

Grant

I was worried sick for a while, it's worse than clamming for a fag, and I've been stopped 6 years. It's panic stations when the blank page appears and just stares at you. No more of this please.

I'm OK now. 1.gif

Ron.

I was worried sick for a while, it's worse than clamming for a fag, and I've been stopped 6 years. It's panic stations when the blank page appears and just stares at you. No more of this please.

I'm OK now. 1.gif

Ron.

It's amazing how much you actually rely on SGL. It's always my first port of call when the laptop is turned on.

Just like to add Grant that this version of SGL is so good I cannot even remember the old one anymore :)

Hey - thats a good idea barkis - I just quit today, and am GAGGGING for a fag... I should visit SGL when I want one instead, eh? :)

Grant - good job getting it back - DNS was resolving for me, but was getting a 404 on the index.php and a blank index.html when I checked in earlier.

Richie

Hey - thats a good idea barkis - I just quit today, and am GAGGGING for a fag... I should visit SGL when I want one instead, eh? :)

Grant - good job getting it back - DNS was resolving for me, but was getting a 404 on the index.php and a blank index.html when I checked in earlier.

Richie

HehHehHeh!!. Best of luck with the ciggie quitting Richie.

Believe me, it isn't as tough as you might think. Sure you will get awful urges to light up now and again, but don't. The Nicotine patches worked the oracle for me. I did a 12 week course and never looked back.

Ron.

I agree, giving up smoking isn't as hard as people make out - but I think the key to giving up is two fold.

1. You have to want to (really want to for yourself, not because someone else wants you to).

2. Have a change in routine.

The routine part, IMO, is vital. I gave up a week into a new job. Different journey to work, hadn't got into the going for a fag with certain people at certain times etc etc.

Sorry way off topic.

Ant

Archived