Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Cornonal Mass Ejection today 7th February 23

Nigella Bryant

20 minutes ago, Alan White said:

Impressive imaged, thanks Nigella.
By luck I had aquick look see at the right time, and its still impressive now.
I love the Suns dynamic nature and being able to work from home and see it sometimes.

Brilliant stuff Alan, I love solar dynamics, something new each day to observe. I've never caught a CME before, really pleased. 

• Like 1

You are so lucky Nigella to catch it from the beginning. I was out before it started and did an image of the whole Sun but no sign at that stage. By the time I had gone round the limb imaging the small proms I came across it when it was quite huge so like you continued to take many images. Also, like you it was my first CME. We are just so lucky and privileged to experience that.

Dave 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dave Smith said:

You are so lucky Nigella to catch it from the beginning. I was out before it started and did an image of the whole Sun but no sign at that stage. By the time I had gone round the limb imaging the small proms I came across it when it was quite huge so like you continued to take many images. Also, like you it was my first CME. We are just so lucky and privileged to experience that.

Dave 

Well done Dave, you caught it too. We are lucky to have witnessed it for sure.