Narrowband

Who's who at SGL4

centroid

As there are going to be a lot of 'new faces' at SGL4, rather than going around saying "hello, who are you" :rolleyes:, why not write/print your user name, proper name, and maybe even your avatar, on a piece of paper.

Attach this to your tent, or stick it in your caravan/camper window. Inside a plastic document sleeve, it will be dew proof. I'm not saying rain proof, as we aren't going to get any rain, are we ;):hello2:

For one, I generally instantly recognise peoples 'posts' by their avatar.

I'll 'start the ball rolling', by saying that I will put my name and avatar, in the front window of the caravan.

So, what say you, guys and gals ?.

Dave

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe we were going to make "badges" for attendees anyway, just waiting for the final list from Daz.

Personally, i`ll be wearing my sunglasses and face mask the whole time :rolleyes:

so how you going to eat the chocloate cake????;)

So Steve will be the one with glasses and a mask , Helen the one with a crowd around her and Jon has a wabbitt on his head..........

Boy its going to be interesting lol

:) that made me laugh!!

Have a search for a local company that can do vinyl cutting - signmakers etc ... they may have luminous material in stock and could cut them for you - if you want something different knock it up in advance and take it as a pdf which is what most of them work from these days...

Peter

I was thinking of putting my SGL name

down the side of my big one (scope thast is)

I just need to know where to get some dew proof

letters, Or glow in the dark ones.

Ed

You could get some of those stick on LED's in ribbon form from Maplin Ed. 12volt supply needed. They come in different colours too.

I have some blue ones above my garage door unseen, but they throw a nice blue glow down the white up and over door at night. Looks quite nice actually. They work on a timer, so automatically switch on about 10pm, and off at about 2am.

Wouldn't take many to spell Mr Ed.:)

Ron.:)

You could get some of those stick on LED's in ribbon form from Maplin Ed. 12volt supply needed. They come in different colours too.

I have some blue ones above my garage door unseen, but they throw a nice blue glow down the white up and over door at night. Looks quite nice actually. They work on a timer, so automatically switch on about 10pm, and off at about 2am.

Wouldn't take many to spell Mr Ed.:)

Ron.;)

HEH HEH

You are sort of right Ron, But my scope

has a name too so i was going to put 'Leviathan - MrEd'

Hmmm love the idea of Multi colour LEDS and i might get them but

i feel i might ruin a few peoples night vision.

It would be terrible if i saw an angry mob who have 'Leviathan MrEd'

spots etched into their eyes.:)

Worried

Ed

Ps

Be nice to meet in the flesh so to speak.

The name badges are done. There is one for each person that has registered and also one for each person who has indicated they will "drop in". I apologise in advance for any omissions or spelling mistakes.

You can help yourself to your badge when you arrive. They will be somewhere easy to find, probably in the hospitality tent. I'll leave some spares so that anyone who has been missed out can have a little Blue Peter moment and make their own.

Mike

Archived