Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Aliexpress Field Rotator

Anthonyexmouth

52 minutes ago, Anthonyexmouth said:

I bet by the time you have paid any import duty, etc that there's not that much in it price wise and it also depends on how good it is regarding any camera tilt, etc. I will have a look for any reviews online as this is something that I am interested in myself.

48 minutes ago, Gary Clayton said:

I bet by the time you have paid any import duty, etc that there's not that much in it price wise and it also depends on how good it is regarding any camera tilt, etc. I will have a look for any reviews online as this is something that I am interested in myself.

It's the last piece of the puzzle for me. Everything bar removing the BBQ cover is automated for me now. I never change rotation at the moment because it means going out to the garden, lazy I know but in the cold it ain't fun, summer time I often sit outside with a laptop and and my binos while imaging so not an issue then. 

I haven't purchased their rotator, but I did buy their WandererCover V3 Mini (motorised flat panel). They put a good video tutorial on how it works on youtube so I thought why not give it a try. Quality is good and the CEO (Frank [removed word]) responds quickly to emails.

It arrived quickly but there was an issue with updating the firmware. I wrote to Frank and, in one day a new firmware was available online and the device has worked flawlessly since.

I do have the Pegasus Falcon Rotator which I love...

In any case, WandererAstro have a webpage in English with more details.

Edited by Peds
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...