Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I didn’t think it would get better.

Marvin Jenkins

After so many sun spots I didn’t think it would get better, or have an opportunity to WL observe due to the horrible weather. A break in the stormy stuff and I have taken the chance, what a sight.

Biro drawing as before, however AR3190 is an absolute beast. Going to try and grab a phone pic through the EP.0EFADE67-D360-45BD-9207-7E3A15260244.thumb.jpeg.7a5870a2a6765e00e2e3421ece16cd73.jpeg

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Stu said:

Amazing isn’t it? Great sketch @Marvin Jenkins. I’ve managed two mini sessions between rain. Grabbed a few smartphone images, think this was the best of them. I’ve not seen this much activity for a long time!

30F059FD-C592-4249-AC92-20A5CE3996BC.jpeg

Just like me, two mini sessions. I now have that mantra that if the sun comes out even for five minutes, I am on it.

Your Phone pic is sooo much better than mine, really does it justice.

I am going to put much more effort into the sketches in the future. I will leave the phone pics to you, you have that mastered.

Marv

• Like 1