SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

The Classifieds

Could I ask how many posts are currently required to have access to the site classifieds section. I have seen some references in other posts suggesting 25 but in the site terms of use the number is 50.

When the required number of posts has been achieved does the site automatically open up access ?

56 minutes ago, Doc817 said:

Just jumping on here to bump my post numbers up lol

Bumping up your numbers is called post farming and is against the CoC. You may find as a result your post count reduced or access to the classifieds blocked. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mr Spock said:

Bumping up your numbers is called post farming and is against the CoC. You may find as a result your post count reduced or access to the classifieds blocked. 

Sorry I didn't realise that but noted thanks

41 minutes ago, Jimbo64 said:

I've been there myself.  One other thing, it's only certain posts that count to the 25 target, so some things (like here in the 'Welcome' section don't seem to count.

I believe it’s actually participating in the astronomy subject posts. Saying welcome doesn’t actually fall into that criteria.

• Like 3