Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

OK so I'm blow away by this SW.

fwm891

First time for me using this processing technique.

Again because the weather is (not nice) today it's given me some time to play. The subs are old data grabbed mid 2022 ? with my ASI533MC pro. Comprising 5x 300s 2x 600s. These have been processed in PI and whilst still at the linear stage BlurXTerminator was applied to clean-up the stars and neb to some extent. Then StarEXterminator used to split the stars from the nebula. Processing then for each 'half' was done in the usual way for me with luminance masks and the two then combined with pixelmath as a straight combination.

These were with the trial versions of (sorry bank manager but I feel a purchase coming on). As a first step in what i'll call split processing, although more work, the work was easier because I didn't have to compromise as much.

Wow. Thanks for looking.

M20_stars_neb_combined.png

integration_ABE_starless-2.png

integration_ABE_clone_stars.png

• Like 15

Really nice. My BXT trial ends in 6 days, but I’ve used it enough to have a purchased permanent license ready and waiting.

An update has just been issued, on initial examination it looks like it has improved coloured fringes around stars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1