SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

GUESS WHAT I PICKED UP IN A CHARITY SHOP THIS MORNING FOR £3.95.

paulastro

8 minutes ago, paulastro said:

Yes, I'd thought about that. Whenever I find a few less common astronomy books together in a used book shop I wonder how they came to be there.

As do I. I suspect is is all a rather sad story, makes me contemplate my mortality. Also makes me look at my collection of odds and sods, wondering what will happen to them in the future, when I have no more use for them... :sad:

Life is way to short, which is why my new year resolution, is to take every moment and squeeze as much out of it as I can!  :grin:

• Like 2

Greymouser. I couldn't agree more as I've got older I wonder about how the things I value can be passed on before I pop my clogs.  Not in a morbid way, Id just like them to go to people who might appreciate them - rather than end up in the wheely bin or a charity shop.  Like yourself, I also try to spend every day making the best possible use of my time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, paulastro said:

Id just like them to go to people who might appreciate them - rather than end up in the wheely bin or a charity shop.

Absolutely! Which is partly why, ( very reluctantly, ) some gear will have to be put up for sale at a very reasonable price...  :wink:

Edit: Better it goes too cheaply, than the alternative!

Edited by Greymouser