SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Well I got ONE clear night.

CKemu

This Autumn has been terrible, between 50-60mph southerly winds with sideways rain, to consistent cloud cover (except during full Moons, which I swear is some kind of conspiracy!) - the scope has been a glorious lounge decoration for months.

I get one clear night, and naturally get guiding gremlins, but at -3c, I decided to let them play out as I remote controlled my scope in the garden from the warmth of the office (Suspect cable snags, it was a rushed setup!)

So here it is, the only data I am likely to get this December, 16 x 600s in H-Alpha of the Horsehead nebula, with a smidge of flame. I'd like to go and do a panel to the left and right of this.

655164845_HorseheadNebula(Barnard33)Ha16x600s.thumb.jpg.7656ea1c1465997b2ba4da3676796a7b.jpg

• Like 10

Nicely done! Β Just one comment - your image needs flipping to get it the right way round. With some targets this is barely noticeable, but with the horse it's pretty obvious when it's facing the wrong way!