SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Why does no one talk about adaptive optics for visual astronomy?

Seriously visual has that magic in astronomy anyone can search up an image of Jupiter and see it and you don’t need a telescope for that and also visual has that magic to it.

however when it comes to adaptive optics all they talk about is improving the image where even so it’s only in boring infrared.

why don’t companies try to create adaptive optics for visual I understand that the isoplanatic angle is small but it is big enough to view Uranus, Neptune and few other objects.

I don’t understand what are the other problems of adaptive optics for visual astronomy?

can someone please tell me if adaptive optic kits on thorlabs or the MATX adaptive optics are good for visual astronomy?

The only person talking about it is you. There are so many threads about this topic started by you that it's becoming tiresome. I'm closing this one. Please keep your comments in the other thread(s) you have created.