Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

GSS settings -EQ6 Pro

bottletopburly

Hi everyone i downloaded Green swamp software so going to give it a go  and have configured to use with my EQ6 pro +APT /phd2  have ticked reverse dec output after meridian flip/CDC  , setup a new profile for guide camera in phd2 , and have mount connecting and all the software  ,Can anyone tell me if my settings look correct?

Capture GSS2.png

Edited by bottletopburly

1 hour ago, scotty38 said:

Here are my settings, maybe need 115,200 as the baud rate???

979215048_Screenshot2022-11-26203349.png.2c0e1295a43c9fe4fba6623b2c244ffd.png

Thanks  my  old Eq6 ,9600 baud rate which connects at that , my board  connects using the usb to serial cable not the newer usb board which I believe works at 115,200 , in Eqmod  I used to have pulse guide rate at 0.8 for RA and Dec do I need to adjust similar to yours at 80% for Ra and Dec guiding rates ?

48 minutes ago, bottletopburly said:

Thanks  my  old Eq6 ,9600 baud rate which connects at that , my board  connects using the usb to serial cable not the newer usb board which I believe works at 115,200 , in Eqmod  I used to have pulse guide rate at 0.8 for RA and Dec do I need to adjust similar to yours at 80% for Ra and Dec guiding rates ?

Ah ok on the baud rate then.

I was going to mention the guide rate but assumed that's what you wanted. In that case set it as you had it in eqmod. I can't recall why I set mine to 0.9 though, must have read about it in PHD2 docs I guess.

• Like 1