Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Uranus last night

Mart29

• Mart29 changed the title to Uranus last night
2 hours ago, Kon said:

Looks good for a mobile capture. Next blue dot challenge, Neptune 😉.

Hopefully Neptune and Uranus this weekend.  Neptune was perfect a few days back sitting under Jupiter   , straight across my garden . Sadly the clouds didn't want me to play 😢  

I used 10mm celestron HD Edge with x2 barlow to get that shot , very happy with it as its my least used eyepiece! 

• Like 1

On 16/11/2022 at 18:24, Kon said:

Looks good for a mobile capture. Next blue dot challenge, Neptune 😉.

@Kon  Neptune! Ok , look hard it is there.... taken me over a week just to get it in view 😅 it looks like Uranus but lighter and smaller . Probably the best it's getting for me!20221124_194757.thumb.jpg.cf514432de372ac1eeefa59988ce2e39.jpg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Mart29 said:

@Kon  Neptune! Ok , look hard it is there.... taken me over a week just to get it in view 😅 it looks like Uranus but lighter and smaller . Probably the best it's getting for me!20221124_194757.thumb.jpg.cf514432de372ac1eeefa59988ce2e39.jpg

Well done! Great capture with a mobile. You have managed the noise quite well. You may want to up the brightness a bit, or at least in my mobile it's dark (I can see it when I zoom in).

Again great job.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kon said:

Well done! Great capture with a mobile. You have managed the noise quite well. You may want to up the brightness a bit, or at least in my mobile it's dark (I can see it when I zoom in).

Again great job.

Thank you mate, will try and edit it a bit later!  

• Like 1