Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

QHY camera not showing in drop down menu in SGPro

Anyone any idea what I’m doing wrong?!

Ive not been using my QHY 268M since February for deep sky, but when I went to use it tonight it didn’t show in the drop down menu on SGPro.  I have updated the drivers via the ‘All in One’ download on the QHY website. Im also using version of 3.2 SGPro - last version before they changed pricing.  I’m able to open the 268M camera in EZ Cap and take images so it’s definitely working ok and the leads are ok.  I’m also able to use the ZWO 2600 in SGPro, so from that I’m assuming SGPro software is ok.

The QHY option is just missing from the menu in the drop down camera selection bit in the sequencer box.  I can see ASI, ATIK, QSI, Nikon, Canon, etc.

Any suggestions?!

Thanks

Adam. 

Edited by tooth_dr

Ok so woke up and went out for another go.

I reinstalled the QHY software and noted there are two options for Ascom - 6.4 and 6.5. I had both ticked so tried it again with only 6.4 ticked.

This worked so can now see QHY in the drop down menu.  I assumed it would have installed both Ascom versions but it looks like the 6.5 install removed 6.4.