Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Eqmod mount control.

I have read that the eqmod interface has a gamepad option for control. Well recently I have just set things back up after a computer repair, and the software seemed to be putting Jupiter out by about one hour, so I though get a game pad as it makes remote moving the scope easier  turns out my old wingman joystick works, pov working like a litter joystick on a gamelan.

Mind it wasn't entirely necessary as it turns out the software was on European time, it occurs to me Saturday with the clocks going back. All sorted now.

I've used the gamepad for a long time now. Makes life really easy except when the mounts don't support multiple rates.

What I really like is the other app, ascompad, which allows the use of 2 focusers through the same gamepad as well but i find it quite unstable sometimes and need multiple launches. 

Someday I'll examine the source in the hope of finding the  problem..