Narrowband

Stellarium connect to eq6r pro

solarboy

Hi 

I have tried connecting my eq6r pro to stellarium but I cannot get it to connect. 

I have put in all settings into the laptop and when I turned it off the laptop and turn back on  all the settings disappeared. 

I have followed all the tutorials on you youtube to the letter .

Any info or tips appreciated. 

Regards Solarboy 

bit more info could help.  How are you connecting the scope to the computer?  What OS are you running (windows/ linux)? Have you installed the required driver (most SW mounts that have USB need the Prolific chipset driver installed under windows)?  If running windows and have installed the driver is it being registered in Device manager and if so have you tried setting the baud rate to 115200?  Have you installed the ASCOM platform for windows, or INDI etc for Linux?  Are you using EQMOD under windows or GSS?

Is this issue just with this item of software, or  is it the same with any planetarium application such as Cartes du Ciel.  Can you elaborate on "I have put in all settings into the laptop and when I turned it off the laptop and turn back on  all the settings disappeared"