SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

East Anglians - Next Meet

Hi All,

Dave and I have been in touch and we have suggested a meet this coming Sunday 5th April - (UPDATE - this is not convenient for most of us so we are looking for another date. Open to suggestions)

As far as I can see from long range forecast the weather might be kind to us ???:rolleyes:

Drop a reply to this post or PM me if you want to come along. Once we've got some numbers I'll send out directions and contact details via PM. Out of respect for our hosts in a very quiet rural area I will not post the exact location on a open internet forum - only via PM/Email.

However, just to give any new attendees a clue - we meet at a Village Hall about 6 miles South of Ipswich, just off the A12.

If we get to observe then the hall has a concreted south facing patio. The southern views are almost to the horizon. The Village Hall committee even replaced the automatic movement sensors on the outside patio lights with manual switches - just for us !! ;)

There will be light refreshments provided. Tea/coffee, cake, biscuits, doughnuts, etc. (Damn - that's blown the diet again!!)

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Bill £ :hello2:

Next Weekend is Easter Sunday , the following one i have ppl around and the one after that i,m away , so dont arrange it around for me guys , time from now on is tricky for me ,although having said that once i,m in Suffolk i can make a Saturday one ok ,

Rog:)

At the moment it would seem that this coming Sunday is not a good option for the number of people able to make it.

Easter Sunday is probably best avoided anyway.

We could now of course discuss this within our 'social group', and then announce the 'date' back here, once decided.

Bob, if you read this, we are still awaiting you joining us in the 'Social Group'. You should have received an invite. If not, PM me.

Dave

I cannot manage Sunday 19 April as I will be in Majorca doing the OU "Observing the Universe" course at the observatory there ;):):rolleyes:, but I could probably make any of the following Sundays.

Edit: Oops - I've just realised I cannot manage 26 April either.

Dave

Archived