SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

AstronomicalWarrior2002

Hi all new member here me and a family member are keen on getting started in astronomy we are fascinated on the UFO pheneomon and other things to do with space looking in at learning some things here where would u suggest which forum I can go and learn some bits in this chat 😀... 

Is anyone here a member of Rugby or Coventry United Kingdom astronomical society...

I'm also keen on reading up upon some ufo reports in the area with my family member who is also keen on the subject...

6 minutes ago, AstronomicalWarrior2002 said:

Hi all new member here me and a family member are keen on getting started in astronomy we are fascinated on the UFO pheneomon and other things to do with space looking in at learning some things here where would u suggest which forum I can go and learn some bits in this chat 😀... 

Is anyone here a member of Rugby or Coventry United Kingdom astronomical society...

I'm also keen on reading up upon some ufo reports in the area with my family member who is also keen on the subject...

Not to put you off. But you will only get a very sceptical response on UFOs from most astronomers here.  Their existence as a phenomenon. And possible explanations for some of them. Nasa is currently looking into it. And Harvard professor Avi Loeb. With project Galileo. If they find anything positive. Perhaps try again. But UFOs and astronomers generally don't mix I am afraid. I don't think the moderators will allow it either. 

• Like 1