SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Going for all 28 days .. 5 so far :)

900SL

23 hours ago, ONIKKINEN said:

Following with great interest, looking good so far and this will make a killer composite image in the end for sure.

You can kiss this kind of project good bye under Finnish skies so best get it done in Saudi while you can😃.

Yes, my mate Mikko has mentioned spending a month without seeing through the clouds so I'm prepared for drinking beer on those evenings :)

Latest minus last couple of nights. I was up at 3 am for the latest shot, I need my head examining but hey, Sisu right?

I've not finished working on these, I need to balance the exposures and I might vary the scaling to get larger towards the center in the final edit. Compressed jpeg, the tiff is approaching silly size

829578143_16moon.thumb.jpg.dac049cb4993fd365a02dfb3f09be6de.jpg

Edited by 900SL
  • Like 2

I'm amazed how sharp these images are for a Redcat 51. Single exposure each frame, no stacking. Each original is quite small center frame but the zoom in goes a long way before the detail starts to go 

M1-2.jpg.901574f789346b09b056c25daa7fcd34.jpg

Edited by 900SL
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Mandy. I did question what I was doing on the days my alarm was going off at 3am. 

Roll out of bed, open curtains and window, focus, target, check exposure, fire off a few frames, check, back to sleep (or not)  😴