New Stuff

rawhead

A new piece of kit arrived yesterday. Something I’ve wanted for ages. A motor corrector for my Tal 2 mount. No longer tied to the mains, no longer tied to solar tracking. Liberated at last. :hello2:

Clear skies too, gave it a try last night and it worked a treat. Unguided 10 minute exposures here I come (Ha!) ;):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bought from APM in Germany. Ordered on Tuesday, arrived Friday morning. Fantastic service. Well impressed and would use again (especially when (if) the exchange rate improves)

Some pics:

post-14120-133877362866_thumb.jpg

post-14120-13387736287_thumb.jpg

Nice one Jon. :rolleyes:

I know you've been on the look-out for a motor corrector for ages now. Exchange rate is pants with the euro just now and to be honest, I don't think it'll change for the better, any time soon.

I've heard these units run warm which, actually means you've got a free hand warmer too.......sorted.

I like the variable rate too, which means the motor drive can be fine tuned for ultimate precision.

Насладитесь новой игрушкой ;)

Andy.

Archived